Referee License Recertification
2022 Annual Recertification Ends June 30th 2022 - Required to Referee in 2023
The YouTube video below is a step by step illustration of how to navigate the OMS platform. After watching the video, you will need to complete the recertification process.
Once again, we want to make all referees safe so, we have elected to have the Recertification process for 2023 be an online process.
HOW TO RE-CERTIFY
- Log onto the Officials Management System, (OMS) https://indianarefs.omgtsys.com/
- Complete the recertification process
- Registration cost is $30.00 for the first 2,000 referees that recertify.
To get approved quickly, please make sure:
1) You have registered and completed all the Recert requirements
2) You have your DRA as your Primary Assignor
3) You have completed the CDC, which is now part of the online training, not in GotSoccer anymore.
4) You have completed the SafeSports, which is now part of the online training, not in GotSoccer anymore.This is only for those who are about to turn 18 in 2023 and all 18 and older referees
Please contact your DRA to help you answer your questions. Below is a link with the list of DRAs by location.
If you have a 2023 badge, the instruction does not apply to you. You are already registered for 2023.
How to get your badge after you complete the required recertification online:
1) You MUST print a copy of the receipt that you get when you pay online showing that you paid the fee.
2) PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT YOU RECEIVED WHEN YOU REGISTERED, MAIL IT TO YOUR DRA WITH A SELF ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOP. THE DRA WILL MAIL YOU YOUR BADGE.
Here is a link with all the DRAs’ names and email addresses. The DRA will email each district with their mailing address.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Joleen at email@example.com