Referee Recertification for 2021
On September 2, 2020, a notification to over 4,400 referees we sent to start the recertification process. The Recertification for 2021 is an Online Registration and short online work that would take the referee about 45 minutes to complete.
We want to make sure we do our part to minimize the risk of illness due to the Pandemic. Below is the link to complete the online recertification: https://indianasoccerreferees.gameofficials.net/public/class/classRegister.cfm?classID=36336
- ) The registration fee for 2021 is only $45 instead of the normal fee of $65. It is more advantageous to complete the recertification by 12/31/20 to pay only the $45.
Why pay more when you don’t have to.
Please don't pay the higher cost for recertification. Here is the list of higher cost if the recertification is not completed by 12/31/12. Remember, you don’t have to go anywhere to complete the recertification:
2.) $45 recertification fee between 9/5/20 to 12/31/20 if you complete the required online only recertification requirements.
3) $90 recertification fee between 1/1/21 to 1/31/21 if you complete the required online only recertification requirements.
4) $180 recertification fee between 2/1/21 to 2/28/21 if you complete the required online only recertification requirements.
5) $360 recertification fee between 3/1/21 to 3/31/21 if you complete the required online only recertification requirements.
To get approved quickly, please make sure:
6) You have registered and completed all the Rect requirements.
7) You have your DRA as your Primary Assignor.
8) You have completed the CDC in GotSoccer using the same name and email address in GotSoccer.
9) You have completed the SafeSports in GotSoccer using the same name and email address in GotSoccer. This is only for those who are about to turn 18 in 2021 and all 18 and older referees.
Here is a link to help you with GotSoccer. It's a new video of step-by-step to set up GotSoccer correctly and get all your training completed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nvsUMBnmN0x6QnPHVK-lmDsMyjK2D2s9/view
If you have any questions and would like assistance, please contact your DRA. A list of the DRAs are in the link below: http://www.indianareferees.org/administration/district-referees-administrators/
How to get your badge after you complete the required recertification online:
1) You MUST print a copy of the receipt that you get when you pay online showing that you paid the fee.
2) PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT YOU RECEIVED WHEN YOU REGISTERED, MAIL IT TO YOUR DRA WITH A SELF ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOP. THE DRA WILL MAIL YOU YOUR BADGE. YOUR DRA WILL SEND A TEAM APP OR EMAIL NOTIFICATION WITH THEIR ADDRESS SOON.
Have a great Christmas/Holliday/Hanukkah/time off, and Happy New Year